No Insurance? No Worries.
Join Our Haslam Dental Assistance Plan
Haslam Dental Assistance Plan
At Haslam Dental, we believe that dental care should always be affordable. That’s why we offer our Haslam Dental Assistance Plan, an excellent alternative for patients without insurance, that saves you money on most comprehensive dental services and makes paying for dental care affordable. The plan pays for itself even if you only receive regular cleanings and X-Rays. If you require additional dental care, you save even more.
Give us a call at 801.479.1700 to get your dental membership today.
Dental Assistance Plan
Every membership includes the following benefits:
- Two professional dental cleanings, including fluoride
- Two free exams and diagnostic x-rays (excluding CBCT)
- 20% off all other dental services
- Eligible family members can join the plan
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility
- Free consultations
- Activation Fee (one-time cost): $149
- Adult Membership: $259
- Couple Membership: $359
- Additional Dependents*: $159 + $99 activation fee (one-time cost)
*Eligible dependents are those 21 and younger
How Much Could Your Family Save?
|Treatment||Usual Cost||Plan Cost|
|New Patient Exam||$90||$0|
|Regular Adult Cleaning||$85||$0|
|3-Surface White Filling||$240||$192|
|Dental Implant (Start to Finish)||$3872||$3098|
|Root Canal (Molar)||$1080||$864|
What forms of payment are accepted?
All forms of credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
When can I start using my membership?
Your membership is effective immediately!
How do I schedule my preventative care?
Simply call our office and setup an appointment for yourself or your family members.Contact Us
Can I add members to my account?
Yes! You can add any dependents that are 21 or younger.
Are there any exclusions or limitations?
Yes—this program is a discount plan, not insurance and it cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance
- For treatment, in the opinion of our doctors, lies outside of the realm of their capability
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For cost of dental care that is covered under automobile medical insurance
- For services of injuries covered under workers compensation